Third quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 11% to SEK 657 (594) million. Growth in local currencies was 12%. The organic
- growth equals 1%.
- EBITDA increased by 23% and amounted to SEK 48.9 (39.8) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 15% to SEK 32.6 (28.3) million.
- Profit after tax increased by 20% to SEK 24.8 (20.7) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.66 (2.18).
The first nine months in brief
- Revenues increased by 15% to SEK 2,363 (2,054) million. Growth in local currencies was 15%. The
- organic growth equals 1%.
- EBITDA increased by 27% and amounted to SEK 159.9 (125.7) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 26% to SEK 106.1 (84.0) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability
- or the first nine months 2016 (SEK 5.8 million) the increase was 18%.
- Profit after tax increased by 27% to SEK 80.0 (62.9).
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 8.52 (6.64).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 32.8% (29.3%).
For further information, please contact:
Jason Clark, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, tel 44 1246 266300
Peter Javestad, VP / IR, Proact IT Group AB, tel 46 733 56 67 22, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonas Persson, CFO, Proact IT Group AB, tel 46 733 56 66 90, email@example.com
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 15 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
This information is information that Proact IT Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above on X Month 201X, at X.00 AM CET.wkr0006.pdf